What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is an Japanese Future of Work job site platform offering multiple work services in Japan and 39 countries.
Our jobs site allows Japanese businesses and recruiters to advertise their permanent or contract jobs in Japan, all for FREE.
Can the gigexchange jobs service work for me?
- An Japanese soletrader needing contract work help for their Japanese business
- A small business in Japan needing contractors or freelancers for a period of time, without the need for hiring permanent staff
- A medium sized business wishing to advertise their permanent jobs and post contract job roles, for FREE on our Japanese job board
- Japanese Corporates and Enterprises requiring a mix of hiring both permanent and contractors
- Japanese Recruiters advertising their permanent, contract, full-time, part-time, casual and temping jobs in Japan, for FREE
Why gigexchange jobs can work for you?
- We are a Japanese job website operating globally in 39 countries internationally.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- To advertise a job on our Japanese jobsite is FREE
- We provide a convenient Japanese marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
- Advertise your remote work jobs to find and hire the best remote working talent globally or in Japan
How the gigexchange jobs works?
1. List your job or contract requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful applicant to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Where can I advertise Jobs in Japan?
Towns & Cities in Japan
Prefectures in Japan
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions